I wandered that nobody tried to clear streets of Yaroslavl from snow that day.
This scene would be typical in Russia of beginning and middle 1990s, but now municipal services usually take away snow from streets even in small towns..
Critiques | Translate
Erina_Kartveli (154) 2008-04-06 4:56
Very nice picture of a street on a snowy day in Russia.you made me wonder too,I thought it was not so unusual to leave the now in some small streets...
jurgen (2074) 2008-04-06 5:21
I like this picture because it presents us a very normal everyday scene. Cars parked on one side of the street, people walking on the pavement, an ad resting on a tree, and a lot of snow every where.
It is just simple and good.
- Copyright: Igor Igor (smartcat) (835)
- Genre: Places
- Medium: Color
- Date Taken: 2006-02-23
- Categories: Daily Life, Architecture
- Camera: Canon Powershot A75
- Exposure: f/3.2, 1/400 seconds
- More Photo Info: view
- Photo Version: Original Version
- Theme(s): Streets [view contributor(s)]
- Date Submitted: 2008-04-06 4:42