Again we are in the area of the Moscow Kremlin. I think that's the least well hidden and the church. It was built between 1484 - 1485th Four-ikonstas of 1627 has been preserved almost unused.
Nobody has marked this note useful
Critiques | Translate
npecanhuk (66862) 2010-06-07 13:42
In this picture, I really like all those wonderful architectural details!
Colors, pov, vertical format and composition please me!
I'm not so sure about the level of sharpness, because I see some strange elements in the crosses... something to be worked on for future pictures!
Otherwise, very good work!
TFS - congratulations!
Best regards and greetings from Brazil,
- Copyright: Tomas Loew (TOMLEVMB) (1495)
- Genre: Places
- Medium: Color
- Date Taken: 2009-05-04
- Categories: Architecture
- Exposure: f/4.5, 1/800 seconds
- More Photo Info: view
- Photo Version: Original Version
- Theme(s): Moscow Kremlin, Russian Orthodox Churches, Excerpts from the UNESCO list [view contributor(s)]
- Date Submitted: 2010-05-27 13:42