Hi everybody... I was out for a long while for a long list of reasons which I'm sure you won't be interested in... but I'm trying to get back into Trekearth circulation again and this photo will be my first contribution after my long hibernation.
This was taken from Coco Beach in Puerto Galera. Here in the old days, Spanish galleons passed by the trading routes between Europe, Mexico and the East.
Nobody has marked this note useful
- Copyright: Roberto Perez Bartolome (robertbartolome) (270)
- Genre: Places
- Medium: Color
- Date Taken: 2007-07-20
- Categories: Nature
- Camera: Nikon D50, AF NIKKOR 70-300mm 1:4-5.6G
- Exposure: f/5.3, 1/1600 seconds
- More Photo Info: view
- Photo Version: Original Version
- Date Submitted: 2008-10-29 10:32