(Second photo from B&W course in Manila)
In the 19th century after the Spanish-American War, when the Spanish were defeated, General Aguinaldo declared the Philippines independent. The USA, however, had other plans, and promptly purchased the islands from the Spanish for US$20 million...
However things were, history of neverending
wars, corruptions and cycles of violence are still visible in every detail..."
Nobody has marked this note useful
Critiques | Translate
Furachan (0) 2005-06-21 4:57
Hi Dean, excellent cropping here bringing us right in close to the action. Very well observed. I like the notes, the only thing is I'm not sure what the connection to the image is, like "Where is the corruption in this shot?"
Fine picture though. Well done! Francis
- Copyright: dean suc (dejansuc) (148)
- Genre: People
- Medium: Black & White
- Date Taken: 2005-04-17
- Categories: Daily Life, Transportation, Decisive Moment
- Camera: Olympus E-1
- Exposure: f/5.6, 1/320 seconds
- More Photo Info: view
- Photo Version: Original Version
- Theme(s): crowded manila [view contributor(s)]
- Date Submitted: 2005-06-21 4:43