... again in this photo one of the contestants cheerfully shows her turtle costume and her pretty smile. I didnt notice it when I was taking the shots but only now on closer look that the costumes are self-made from materials gathered, in this case her head-gear design is showing a set of bottle caps which are beautifully sewn together to make the head gear...
...from my travelogue Morong Turtle Festival 2012
Critiques | Translate
mirosu (16041) 2012-12-29 23:59
A beautiful B&W photo. Smart choice of horizontal frame to accentuate the young girl with splendid sharpness. Very nice photo with great light contrast and very good POV choice. Excellent result.
Many thanks for all your comments in 2012, and wish you a happy and successful New Year 2013.
- Copyright: Alex Magallona (maglex) (1980)
- Genre: People
- Medium: Black & White
- Date Taken: 2012-11-30
- Categories: Festivals, Event
- Camera: CANON EOS 40D, Sigma 24-70mm f/2.8 HSM
- Exposure: f/5.6, 1/400 seconds
- Photo Version: Original Version
- Travelogue: Morong, Bataan
- Date Submitted: 2012-12-21 6:23