Lush mangroves line up the shoreline of Bohol Province. This one is right by the city, a few minutes from downtown Tagbilaran.
The boat is used to ferry tourists who may be interested to take the Mangrove Tour, at around US$10 per person. The boat can usually take five people and will take them to elevated walkways.
Nobody has marked this note useful
- Copyright: Noogy Cruz (noogy) (1074)
- Genre: Places
- Medium: Color
- Date Taken: 2009-11-13
- Categories: Nature
- Camera: Canon 400D Digital Rebel XTi
- Exposure: f/9.0, 1/320 seconds
- More Photo Info: view
- Map: view
- Photo Version: Original Version
- Date Submitted: 2009-11-26 23:40