Bangui wind mills is located in the north eastern tip of the country and span a total of 15 turbines all in all.
The structure itself is around 50mm high which can be easily seen as it dwarfed the man looking near its base.
The swooshing sounds of the blade was calming and yet you can feel the power that the wind generates from its movement.
With Global warming as a threat, we hope to see more of these to support our energy in the future.
Nobody has marked this note useful
- Copyright: andrew dingcong (andr3w) (595)
- Genre: Places
- Medium: Color
- Date Taken: 2009-05-17
- Categories: Architecture
- Camera: Nikon D80, Nikkor 18-200mm 3.5-5.6 G ED AF-S VR, Sunpak Circular Polarizer
- Exposure: f/16, 1/30 seconds
- Photo Version: Original Version
- Date Submitted: 2009-11-22 14:31