The Province of Bohol in the Visayas Group of Islands, Philippines is host to abundant mangroves all over the place.
This one is right across the historic Baclayon Church in Tagbilran City. It was a bright day, hence the reflection was clear.
Nobody has marked this note useful
- Copyright: Noogy Cruz (noogy) (1074)
- Genre: Places
- Medium: Color
- Date Taken: 2009-11-13
- Categories: Nature
- Camera: Canon 400D Digital Rebel XTi
- Exposure: f/14.0, 1/160 seconds
- More Photo Info: view
- Map: view
- Photo Version: Original Version
- Date Submitted: 2009-11-15 20:24