This is my first post of a series of shots that I took from my trip in Caramoan Islands.
The boat ride going to island itself is about 2 hours and along the way, rock formations and lush vegetation can be seen all over the place.
Critiques | Translate
jmigueln (198) 2009-02-21 17:04
Good composition, beautiful colors and great lighting. Congratulations!
- Copyright: andrew dingcong (andr3w) (595)
- Genre: Places
- Medium: Color
- Date Taken: 2009-01-30
- Categories: Nature
- Camera: Nikon D80, Nikkor 18-200mm 3.5-5.6 G ED AF-S VR, Sunpak Circular Polarizer
- Exposure: f/5.0, 1/250 seconds
- More Photo Info: view
- Photo Version: Original Version
- Date Submitted: 2009-02-21 14:31