The Philippines is blessed with a lot falls and here's one located in Camiguin called Katigbawasan falls.
The falls is about 250 feet and is surrounded with a lot of flora. The waster rushing from the top is very cold so expect a shivering feeling for a dip.
- Copyright: andrew dingcong (andr3w) (595)
- Genre: Places
- Medium: Color
- Date Taken: 2008-10-28
- Categories: Nature
- Camera: Nikon D80, Nikkor 18-200mm 3.5-5.6 G ED AF-S VR, Sunpak Circular Polarizer
- Exposure: f/3.5, 1/13 seconds
- More Photo Info: view
- Photo Version: Original Version
- Date Submitted: 2009-01-25 10:33
- Favorites: 1 [view]