"This is, to me, the loveliest and saddest landscape in the world." - The Little Prince, by Antoine de Saint-Exupery
That was the quote that I remember from one of my all-time favorite books when I saw this scene on the beach. And it is, indeed to me, the loveliest and yet the saddest landscape I have taken on one of my trips. Loveliest because this place is indeed a wonderful place to relax and enjoy the beauty of nature, and saddest because of the gloomy afternoon I witnessed on this trip.
I am trying out some new effects on my photos, and here I placed lighting effects after putting a fading border to frame this shot.
Critiques | Translate
tigra (2968) 2007-01-15 21:03
Nice capture!!! The quotation fits the composition greatly.
- Copyright: Christine Briones (csbriones) (217)
- Genre: Places
- Medium: Color
- Date Taken: 2004-11-20
- Categories: Nature
- Camera: Canon Digital IXUS II
- Exposure: f/7.1, 1/800 seconds
- More Photo Info: view
- Photo Version: Original Version
- Travelogue: Boracay island paradise
- Date Submitted: 2007-01-15 20:52