I visited this river by a dam and experimented using slow shutter speeds. Waiting for an hour before sundown, I was able to use a slow shutter, a small aperture at ISO 100.
Rocks along the Pawala River near Sanctuary Garden Resort in Magdiwang, Sibuyan Island, Romblon.
Cropped, color balance, hue & saturation and levels adjusted.
Nobody has marked this note useful
- Copyright: Bem Rosales (bemers) (75)
- Genre: Places
- Medium: Color
- Date Taken: 2014-06-18
- Categories: Nature
- Camera: FUJIFILM X10, Cokin Circular Polarizer
- Exposure: f/11, 1/1.25 seconds
- Details: Tripod: Yes (Fill) Flash: Yes
- Photo Version: Original Version
- Date Submitted: 2014-06-26 13:21