Daraitan is a peaceful town in the midst of the Sierra Madre. It has a river system fenced with mountains, marble walls and boulder rocks; and a cave system with subterranean river. Though the place is not yet fully explored by outsiders particularly mountaineers, thus, a potential adventure destination for river trekking, kayaking, rock climbing, spelunking, hiking and climbing. The best month to go there is during summer season since the place becomes muddy during rainy season.
Nobody has marked this note useful
Critiques | Translate
chefrancisco (752) 2006-06-06 0:48
I see a very serene and tranquil scenery here. Good composition and exposure settings. Maybe next time you could also try using a filter to avoid 'burning' the sky. But here it's just right. Thanks for sharing!
- Copyright: Carol Villafuerte (carolskie007) (487)
- Genre: Places
- Medium: Color
- Date Taken: 2006-05-07
- Camera: Canon Digital Rebel XT (350D), 18 - 55 mm EF-S 3.5:5.6
- Exposure: f/5.6, 1/500 seconds
- Photo Version: Original Version, Workshop
- Date Submitted: 2006-06-05 23:50