Reflecting on my two years in Manila, I would have to say the one thing that really stole my heart were the children. Playful, full of life, and forever posing for the camera.
Nobody has marked this note useful
Critiques | Translate
Amphitrite (1716) 2009-08-25 14:37
This is a great vivid shot full of life.
I like the colors and composition of it.
very well captured ,
maglex (1980) 2009-08-25 21:20
I like especially how they are all looking thru your lens. NIce cheerful atmosphere. Thanks for sharing...Alex
- Copyright: John Tazumi (johntaz) (56)
- Genre: People
- Medium: Color
- Date Taken: 2008-06-04
- Categories: Daily Life
- Camera: Fuji Finepix S2 Pro, SIGMA 30mm F1,4 DC EX
- Exposure: f/1.7, 1/90 seconds
- More Photo Info: view
- Photo Version: Original Version
- Date Submitted: 2009-08-25 14:31