These are "parrot fishes" they were sold in a street market in the Philippines.
Nobody has marked this note useful
Critiques | Translate
mamcg (5869) 2003-09-10 21:52
parrot fishes has unique color, never seen here and nice shot well done.
zorro (530) 2003-09-10 22:19
ya! parrot fishes is one of the expensive fish in our country philippines. i like colors but i dont like the plastic bag and the material use for removing fish stomach the wooden thing.very destracting...but all in all its very interesting.
luis_paulino (904) 2003-09-11 6:21
Nice colours. Good shot...
Geo (1243) 2003-09-11 8:10
Great colours. Crisp sharpness. But I confess, I like the WS version better with the framing of just the fish.
- Copyright: andrea bergamelli (a_berga) (525)
- Genre: Places
- Medium: Color
- Date Taken: 2003-08-01
- Categories: Food
- Camera: Nikon Coolpix 5000
- Exposure: f/4
- Photo Version: Original Version, Workshop
- Theme(s): My favourite travel pictures [view contributor(s)]
- Date Submitted: 2003-09-10 18:40
- Favorites: 1 [view]