Finally, I've reached my 100th post after many years of being a TE member.
This site has taught me a lot and what basically started me to get into the hobby of photography. Its also quite fulfilling showcasing one's country to the world.
The image is the cross marker found in the sunken cemetery of Camiguin captured through extended exposure.
Critiques | Translate
LeeLoo (0) 2009-01-03 9:25
Dear Andrew Dingcong!
Good long perspective.
Very good take.
zeca (19762) 2009-01-03 9:44
Beautiful presentation. Nice framing, very well exposed.
Benedict (7076) 2009-01-03 19:17
the chosen exposure worked well!
congratulations on your 100th.
- Copyright: andrew dingcong (andr3w) (595)
- Genre: Places
- Medium: Color
- Date Taken: 2008-10-29
- Categories: Ruins
- Camera: Nikon D80, Nikkor 18-200mm 3.5-5.6 G ED AF-S VR, Sunpak Circular Polarizer
- Exposure: f/25.0, 4 seconds
- More Photo Info: view
- Photo Version: Original Version
- Date Submitted: 2009-01-03 9:17
- Favorites: 1 [view]