Mantigue Island, a tiny island 20 minutes from main land Camiguin. One can circumnavigate and walk its shores in 15 minutes. The island is inhabited by locals and one can get some drinks after a dip in the islands shallow waters.
Happy New Year to All!
Critiques | Translate
Benedict (7076) 2008-12-31 11:59
soothing blue colors, up and down sandwiching this gorgeous island. lighting is well managed, and where are the juicy lanzones camiguin is famous for, andrew?
happy new year!
pen (509) 2008-12-31 23:33
Deep blue water, beautiful bluish cloudy sky, green lush vegetation on the island and to top it all white sand beach ..... ergo PARADISE .... nice shot .... wala na akong masabi pa ....except Happy New Year too ...BTW thanks for your comment sa Rainbow Color 2.
- Copyright: andrew dingcong (andr3w) (595)
- Genre: Places
- Medium: Color
- Date Taken: 2008-10-28
- Categories: Nature
- Camera: Nikon D80, Nikkor 18-200mm 3.5-5.6 G ED AF-S VR, Sunpak Circular Polarizer
- Exposure: f/5.6, 1/1000 seconds
- More Photo Info: view
- Photo Version: Original Version
- Date Submitted: 2008-12-31 4:45
- Favorites: 1 [view]