Mountain grown rice is one of the best rice there ever is, good for the digestive system and low on sugar. Here, a farmer tends to re-planting his rice terraces plot with new seedlings for thier final growing stages up to maturity. The golden color indicates the rice is ready for harvest.
Gawana, Barlig, Mt. Province
Critiques | Translate
faubry (35373) 2006-07-29 5:26
hello Raul, very impressionnat shot from rice fields! great grenn colors, i like this man who are working, good placed at the left side!
ngythanh (8540) 2006-07-29 6:08
One of the best pictures about RICE I have seen in TrekEarth!
I am glad to include a copy into my theme, so I could go back and enjoy viewing it from time to time.
Ang aming pinaka matapat na hangarin para sa patuloy mong tagumpay ;o)
- Copyright: Raul Boncan Jr (voyagenation) (1180)
- Genre: Places
- Medium: Color
- Date Taken: 2006-01-16
- Categories: Daily Life
- Camera: Nikon D70, 18/70mm DX Nikkor
- Exposure: f/5.6, 1/750 seconds
- Map: view
- Photo Version: Original Version
- Theme(s): Rice Fields and the People "III", Rice is Life /2/ [view contributor(s)]
- Date Submitted: 2006-07-29 5:23