these are the hands of vigan city's national treasure, mr fidel go of panagburnayan pottery. he was so nice, he let me photograph him while he was making this piece of art. fidel is an old man with beautiful hands shaped by time and experience. i thought i was a very nice subject for photography.
i gave him a copy of this picture a month after that. two months later, i visited panagburnayan again, and i was so surprised when his wife gave me their calling card, with this picture on it. it feels so rewarding.
Nobody has marked this note useful
Critiques | Translate
bantonbuju (51761) 2007-11-17 1:21
so detailed, so precise...
i do love people at work photos, this one is exceptional for the details quality...
Bruno40 (6658) 2007-11-18 20:48
Very nice colours and sharpness on this photo. very well done
- Copyright: biyahengpinoy biyahengpinoy (biyahengpinoy) (34)
- Genre: People
- Medium: Color
- Date Taken: 2006-12-09
- Categories: Artwork
- Camera: Sony Cybershot DSC H5
- Exposure: f/3.5, 1/6 seconds
- More Photo Info: view
- Photo Version: Original Version
- Theme(s): Une question de mains... [view contributor(s)]
- Date Submitted: 2007-11-17 0:56