Shot was taken while our Ro-Ro (roll-on, roll-off), a ship that takes in land vehicles to the next island, was still docked at the pier. There, a group of kids dive for some small change being thrown by passengers.
Critiques | Translate
postvikram (1199) 2006-04-04 9:35
Nicely composed shot.The expression on the kids face is excellent.Waiting in anticipation.
Your POV is great.There is some dullness in the clarity ,a foggy look. But sure it doesn't spoil the pic.
Thanks for showing- Vikram
andante (7092) 2006-04-04 9:46
Walter, I like the composition a lot. Did a WS for you. Hope you find it helpful. Thanks for sharing.
emercamaya (365) 2006-04-06 23:56
Great composition. Great image character: girls seems to be telling the viewer something. I did a workshop as an experiment on selective color.
cfaveiga (411) 2006-04-12 17:58
Hello Walter is a nice photo,good POV and nice composition,tanks.
- Copyright: walter moraga (wmoraga) (317)
- Genre: People
- Medium: Color
- Date Taken: 2006-04-02
- Categories: Decisive Moment
- Camera: SONY Cyber-shot DSC-F717
- Exposure: f/2.4, 1/125 seconds
- Photo Version: Original Version, Workshop
- Travelogue: Road Trip to Mindanao
- Date Submitted: 2006-04-04 9:21