I met these two girls, while strolling on the beach close to Fairview at low tide.
They were drinking rum and had apparently nothing to do. They didn't go to school, nor did they work, but that didn't seem like a big concern for them.
Later, one of them invited me to the house of her family. We all went there. It was a small shed inside the island, surrounded by fields and trees. 3 generations lived in the same house. There was obviously a lot of laughing and comments about my height (195 cm.), but I've experienced that for so many times in Asia that all I can do is laugh with them and realize that the ability to laugh about yourself is a great thing.
Nobody has marked this note useful
- Copyright: Henrik Kloppenborg (kloppenborg) (975)
- Genre: People
- Medium: Color
- Date Taken: 2008-07-31
- Categories: Daily Life
- Camera: Canon 450D (Digital Rebel XSi), Canon 17-55mm 2.8 IS USM
- Exposure: f/9.0, 1/320 seconds
- More Photo Info: view
- Photo Version: Original Version
- Date Submitted: 2009-08-30 8:44