A supplement to my post from yesterday...
Riding a banca towards virgin island, we were suddenly surrounded by dark, menacing clouds and knew rain would come. We managed to reach the island without getting wet or rocked in the boat. That was perfect, cause then we were going snorkelling, so the rain didn't matter.
Here yoyo is looking out towards virgin island.
I muted the colours a bit to emphasize the gloomy sky. It's a bit of a contrast to the colourful coralreef around the island, where we were snorkelling.
Nobody has marked this note useful
- Copyright: Henrik Kloppenborg (kloppenborg) (977)
- Genre: Places
- Medium: Color
- Date Taken: 2008-07-26
- Categories: Transportation
- Camera: Canon 450D (Digital Rebel XSi), Canon 17-55mm 2.8 IS USM
- Exposure: f/5.6, 1/125 seconds
- More Photo Info: view
- Photo Version: Original Version
- Date Submitted: 2009-08-17 12:21