Originally intended as a machinery for the fields, the "kuliglig" has been modified with some attachments to carry not only farm produce but also people as a form of 'mass' transport. In some areas, the coach is even roofed with decorations rivaling that of the jeepney.
part of theme created, pls check it out..
Nobody has marked this note useful
- Copyright: walter moraga (wmoraga) (319)
- Genre: Places
- Medium: Color
- Date Taken: 2006-04-12
- Categories: Transportation
- Exposure: f/4.5, 1/640 seconds
- Photo Version: Original Version
- Travelogue: The North Luzon Project
- Theme(s): more than the usual way, Farm Machinery [view contributor(s)]
- Date Submitted: 2006-04-18 3:41