This photo was selected among others by Panoramio of Google Earth to represent my hometown and is submitted for their February Contest under Scenery (hometown) Category.
Matnog lies in the southernmost tip of Philippines' biggest island (Luzon). Its about 600+ km from Manila.
Nobody has marked this note useful
Critiques | Translate
pen (509) 2009-03-03 6:00
Nice POV and compo. The reflection of the vegetation on the river adds up to the serenity of the scene. Beautiful shot.
emjleclercq (15780) 2009-03-28 14:05
Very nice reflexions of the sky and clouds in the middle part of the image, which makes a bleu channel between the green sides represented by the trees.
All the best,
- Copyright: Ramon Garra (tamoy) (175)
- Genre: Places
- Medium: Color
- Date Taken: 2008-12-09
- Categories: Nature
- Camera: Nikon 801, Kodak Gold 200
- Photo Version: Original Version
- Theme(s): Rivers II, Water Reflections, Small towns [view contributor(s)]
- Date Submitted: 2009-03-03 3:58