This area is a regular passage way for small boats. During low tide, the water completely drains to reveal a sandbar with powdery like sand.
The low tide only lasted for a couple of hours and by the time we were leaving, the area was submerged again.
Caramoan has numerous islands and islets, some of them are uninhabited to this date. In this regard, the Survivor franchise has occuppied a couple of islands for their reality show.
Nobody has marked this note useful
- Copyright: andrew dingcong (andr3w) (595)
- Genre: Places
- Medium: Color
- Date Taken: 2009-01-31
- Categories: Nature
- Camera: Nikon D80, Nikkor 18-200mm 3.5-5.6 G ED AF-S VR, Sunpak Circular Polarizer
- Exposure: f/10.0, 1/160 seconds
- More Photo Info: view
- Photo Version: Original Version
- Date Submitted: 2009-09-06 12:16
- Favorites: 1 [view]