Shundas Village is situated in Upper Neelum Valley on the bank of beautiful Neelum river.
The village is a perfect example of intact natural beauty of upper Neelum Valley with ultimate greenery and typical Kashmiri houses.
This area is only accessible in summer between April-October and is cut-off from rest of the country because of heavy snowfall during winters.
Nobody has marked this note useful
- Copyright: Mobeen Mazhar (aesiege) (68)
- Genre: Places
- Medium: Color
- Date Taken: 2012-08-30
- Categories: Nature
- Camera: Canon EOS 550D Rebel T2i, Sigma 10-20mm f4-5.6 EX DC HSM
- Exposure: f/8, 1/500 seconds
- Map: view
- Photo Version: Original Version
- Date Submitted: 2012-11-19 1:01
- Favorites: 1 [view]