Pan Chakki (water powered mill) is an old method of grinding the grains. It is still being used in the remote hilly areas of Pakistan. The water power is so enormous that, it can move the heavy stone grinders.
Now a days small turbines are also installed on different locations for the electricity.
Nobody has marked this note useful
- Copyright: Atif Gulzar (gul791) (1278)
- Genre: Places
- Medium: Color
- Date Taken: 2014-06-09
- Categories: Daily Life, Architecture
- Camera: Canon Powershot S5 IS
- Exposure: f/2.7, 1/60 seconds
- More Photo Info: view
- Photo Version: Final Version, Original Version
- Date Submitted: 2014-07-03 1:08