This mini mosque is made of salt.
This is located in Khewra Salt Mines the second biggest mine in the whole world.
Nobody has marked this note useful
Critiques | Translate
vagabondtravels (6505) 2006-02-27 23:57
Interesting capture. Very sharp.
razanoor (466) 2006-03-01 17:13
Nice capture of the small mosque....it looks lovely. The lighted salt bricks are a work of art. I have never been to the Khewra mines...i hope to go there some day....thanks for sharing.
- Copyright: Asif Minhas (aminhas) (112)
- Genre: Places
- Medium: Color
- Date Taken: 2006-02-26
- Categories: Artwork
- Camera: Nikon D 70s, Tamron 28-200 LD(IF)
- Exposure: f/3.8, 1/6 seconds
- More Photo Info: view
- Photo Version: Original Version
- Date Submitted: 2006-02-27 22:24