Leepa Valley is a closed valley on Line of Control between Azad Jammu and Kashmir and Indian Occupied Kashmir. It is accessible from 2 high altitude passes named Reshian Pass and Daokhan Pass. Leepa Valley is famous for its cascaded terraces of rice fields. The crop is cultivated in summer and is ready for harvest in September end when it turns golden. This shot was taken at Naukot village in Leepa Valley.
Nobody has marked this note useful
Critiques | Translate
larhrissiHicham (559) 2012-10-31 7:30
The shot is interesting...all in green.
An amazing spot.
Porthos (523) 2012-10-31 12:02
Lovely colour and the path cutting accross the picture makes a strong composition.
- Copyright: Mobeen Mazhar (aesiege) (68)
- Genre: Places
- Medium: Color
- Date Taken: 2012-08-25
- Categories: Nature
- Camera: Canon EOS 550D Rebel T2i, Canon EF-S 55-250 F/4,0-5,6 IS II
- Exposure: f/8, 1/400 seconds
- Map: view
- Photo Version: Original Version
- Date Submitted: 2012-10-31 5:17