Here is a glimpse into DPRK, This town stands on the Chinese DPRK boarder. You can see the plain buildings, drab county side, and a soldier guarding the Bridge. To the center you can see the government building with Kim Il Sungs giant picture.
This picture was taken from The Tumen Bridge Gate. Through a set of binoculars. Fortunately they were on a tripod so I only had to balance them with one hand while taking the picture with the camera on the eye piece.
- Copyright: Matthew Stefels (eslmatt) (123)
- Genre: Places
- Medium: Color
- Date Taken: 2007-02-11
- Categories: Daily Life
- Exposure: f/5.6, 1/30 seconds
- More Photo Info: view
- Photo Version: Original Version
- Theme(s): Behind the Wall [view contributor(s)]
- Date Submitted: 2007-02-12 10:48