Fairly extreme crop from a 2 meg image. Ran it through Neat Image to clean it up and resized in Irfanview. Shot at 65.2 mm (equivalent to 326 mm on 35 mm camera).
Nobody has marked this note useful
Critiques | Translate
adam (860) 2002-11-26 21:34
Great composition. I like how you were able to capture the moon so big.
TheDunno (1030) 2002-11-27 3:33
very nice composition. It looks a little bit oversharpened though.
Porteplume (3460) 2003-02-10 17:25
The Earth try to reach the moon. Like that image...
rjamin (1169) 2003-02-10 18:15
Very nice photo with a big moon.
ornis (1271) 2003-05-14 1:58
Worth while working to get this original picture, because it's not easy to catch it everyday.
osado (134) 2003-07-10 3:46
coasties (0) 2004-10-24 7:45
This is a great photo of the mountain peak reaching for the moon
- Copyright: Bob Wallace (BobTrips) (1857)
- Genre: Places
- Medium: Color
- Date Taken: 2001-02-19
- Categories: Nature
- Camera: Olympus C-2100UZ, 7-70 mm IS, ISO 100, 2 meg Digi
- Exposure: f/2.8, 1/125 seconds
- Photo Version: Original Version, Workshop
- Theme(s): Himalayan Peaks [view contributor(s)]
- Date Submitted: 2002-11-26 17:20
- Favorites: 3 [view]