Whilst looking through my slides I found this much better shot that I didn't realise I had of Nilgiri (7061m) from the flight into Jomsom, in the Annapurna Himal, Western Nepal.
Nobody has marked this note useful
Critiques | Translate
BobTrips (1857) 2003-09-09 12:10
Yet another good shot from Nepal.
If you select the second and third set of mountains, decrease the brightness and increase the contrast a bit you will get more detail.
And there's a bit of distortion around the leading edge (prop nut cover?) that could be cloned out.
One of us should start a theme....
- Copyright: Richard SG (escher1) (1268)
- Genre: Places
- Medium: Color
- Date Taken: 2003-03-00
- Categories: Nature
- Camera: Canon EOS 300, Canon EF 28-80mm, Fuji Velvia, Skylight
- Photo Version: Original Version
- Theme(s): Himalayan Peaks, The Annapurna Circuit [view contributor(s)]
- Date Submitted: 2003-09-09 3:35
- Favorites: 1 [view]