"Nepal", Always mesmerizes me. My last trip from kathmandu to mukhtinath was a thrilling one.
As I was planning to reach Jomsom before nightfall, It was a hailstorm which stopped me in Lete. "Lete" is a small village 30 kilometers before reaching Jomsom (Kindly look into wiki sites for Jomsom, Nepal) As I was busy concentrating on keeping my bike on the pebbles, big roots and streams (Yes, there is no road there) and trying to find a place to stay away from the hail storm and nightfall, I totally missed the ambience of Dhaulagiri.(Again, Please look into wiki) Luckily I found a suitable hut on the right time and settled in for the night.
The next morning was a pleasant surprise for me. All I had to to do was take out my camera and look into the view finder.
More to follow...
Critiques | Translate
- Copyright: Ganapathi Subramaniam (pathy_trekearth) (7)
- Genre: Places
- Medium: Color
- Date Taken: 2013-03-30
- Categories: Decisive Moment
- Camera: Canon EOS 1000D, tamrom 10-24 mm
- Exposure: f/4.5, 1/500 seconds
- More Photo Info: view
- Photo Version: Original Version
- Date Submitted: 2014-01-31 3:43