The beautiful soaring peak of Ama Dablam (6856m) from the village of Chukkung. It is often referred to as the "Matterhorn of the Himalaya" and is widely regarded as one of the most beautiful mountains in the world.
Nobody has marked this note useful
Critiques | Translate
ashinpt (101) 2005-12-25 3:15
Magnificent photograph!!! The blue sky with the cloud looks really beautiful. This is nice change from the usual view of Ama Dablam we see in the photographs.
erhanterzi (2130) 2007-03-17 17:15
Ama Dablam is nomero uno.
Matterhorn is 2
Alpamayo is 3...
I am joking. They are all the same beauty, mighty..
- Copyright: Richard SG (escher1) (1268)
- Genre: Places
- Medium: Color
- Date Taken: 2004-03-19
- Categories: Nature
- Camera: Canon EOS 300, Canon EF 35-135mm, Fuji Velvia, 1B
- Photo Version: Original Version
- Travelogue: Ama Dablam 6856m Expedition Part 2
- Theme(s): Himalayan Peaks, The trek to the foot of Everest [view contributor(s)]
- Date Submitted: 2004-05-31 5:56