I took this shot from Gokyo Ri (5350m) during a beautiful sunset. Everest is the black triangular peak on the left hand side, standing higher than the others.
Nobody has marked this note useful
Critiques | Translate
femkevdh (2633) 2004-05-02 4:12
Wow, you were up high!! Fantastic cropping with just the peaks and clouds. Beautiful sunlight indeed.
ChrisJ (87654) 2004-05-02 5:08
I'd remove some magenta & blue from the left side using the magic wand feature of APS.
c_kyr (1810) 2004-05-02 8:42
Gret view Richard.
The view of the clouds and the different colors are wonderfful.
Very well done!
alford (3961) 2004-11-08 19:06
Magnificent pic Richard! I love your mountain pics! I must say I envy your trekking and adventures, but then cold weather's one of my weaknesses, so I'd have to content myself with your pics! Thanks for sharing!
- Copyright: Richard SG (escher1) (1268)
- Genre: Places
- Medium: Color
- Date Taken: 2004-03-15
- Categories: Nature
- Camera: Canon EOS 300, Vivitar 19-35mm WA, Fuji Velvia, 1B
- Photo Version: Original Version
- Travelogue: Ama Dablam 6856m Expedition Part 1
- Theme(s): Sunsets in Nepal, Nepal mountains [view contributor(s)]
- Date Submitted: 2004-05-02 4:09