Machhermo at dawn from the Ngozumpa glacial moraine near Gokyo in Khumbu, Eastern Nepal Himalaya (Everest region).
Nobody has marked this note useful
Critiques | Translate
BobTrips (1857) 2003-08-21 13:15
I'm guessing that you used a polarizing filter to get this rich color. It looks like the filter might be a bit too small and giving you vignetting problems. (Look at the upper corners.)
I think you could crop away a good deal of the bottom and turn this into more of a pano and get more impact.
- Copyright: Richard SG (escher1) (1268)
- Genre: Places
- Medium: Color
- Date Taken: 2003-03-00
- Categories: Nature
- Camera: Canon EOS 300, Canon EF 35-135mm, Fuji Velvia
- Details: Tripod: Yes
- Photo Version: Original Version
- Theme(s): Himalayan Peaks [view contributor(s)]
- Date Submitted: 2003-08-21 4:17