buddhist cremation in kathmandu. the people in white are the sons of the deceased.
Nobody has marked this note useful
Critiques | Translate
Juzo (4314) 2011-12-30 3:18
My first thought was ..Varinasi, but realised it is Kathmandu..quite and arresting image, and dark, as is your style, and as you know..I love the darker styles. It feels apt for this sombre moment.
Happy New Year to you
fabbs99 (13515) 2012-08-25 23:23
Good View of the cremation probably from Pashupati temples campus.The B&W effects make the image more sombre and add gravity to the frame.Excellent work.
- Copyright: Nana Bjoernlund (nbj) (2091)
- Genre: People
- Medium: Black & White
- Date Taken: 2011-12-18
- Categories: Ceremony
- Camera: CANON EOS 40D, Sigma 17-70 f/2.8-4,5 DC
- Exposure: f/9.0, 1/250 seconds
- More Photo Info: view
- Photo Version: Original Version
- Date Submitted: 2011-12-29 7:15