Kipling writes: "An' 'er name was Supi-yaw-lat -- jes' the same as Theebaw's Queen, An' I seed her first a-smokin' of a whackin' white cheroot."
1/200 sec. 25.2/126 mm
Nobody has marked this note useful
Critiques | Translate
Nina (4916) 2003-04-15 12:49
Nice, Bob. Cropping a little tighter on the sides may improve it.
mdchachi (1617) 2003-06-20 11:44
Interesting portrait especially with the big-ass cigar.
scalerman (26900) 2004-01-18 21:07
Nice shot, Bob. Isn't it funny how we browse mostly the shots of places we ourselves have been.
- Copyright: Bob Wallace (BobTrips) (1857)
- Genre: People
- Medium: Color
- Date Taken: 2002-02-01
- Categories: Daily Life
- Camera: Olympus C-2100UZ, 7-70 mm IS, ISO 100, 2 meg Digi
- Exposure: f/2.8, 1/250 seconds
- Photo Version: Original Version
- Theme(s): Big cigars [view contributor(s)]
- Date Submitted: 2002-12-25 15:51