These are the daily lives of Inle Lake ladies, taking sampan from their houses on the lake to town in mainland to work.
Caught this group of Burmese ladies rowing in a cheerful mood. Guess living in rural area, though its plainly average life but with happy mood most of the time as I can see the look of their faces compared those in urban.
Nobody has marked this note useful
- Copyright: Eugene Fu (eugenefu) (522)
- Genre: Places
- Medium: Color
- Date Taken: 2013-05-21
- Categories: Daily Life
- Camera: Pentax K-r, Pentax SMC DAL f/4 - 5.6 50-200mm ED
- Exposure: f/5.6, 1/350 seconds
- More Photo Info: view
- Photo Version: Original Version
- Date Submitted: 2014-03-28 22:21