Although at first we are greeted by curiosity rather than smiles at the monastery in Min Bu, the monks were easily put at ease and their crimson robes are always so photogenic I think.
Nobody has marked this note useful
Critiques | Translate
jemaflor (96835) 2014-03-27 0:06
Excellent photo with these portraits, well managed, colors contrast, sharpness and well balanced. interesting position and attitude, tfs.
Hanssie (10790) 2014-04-06 3:04
Great portrait of these persons,
also the textures of the door,
simple but effective photo !
- Copyright: Elaine springford (everlasting) (15224)
- Genre: People
- Medium: Color
- Date Taken: 2014-01-05
- Categories: Daily Life, Festivals
- Camera: Nikon D7100, AF-S DX VR Nikkor 18-105mm f/3.5-5.6G ED, Digital RAW
- Exposure: f/7.1, 1/320 seconds
- More Photo Info: view
- Photo Version: Original Version
- Date Submitted: 2014-03-26 23:28