The girl was selling post cards outside a big hotel.
Perfect smile, perfect teeth, natural beauty!
Tha paint at her face is called Tamaka, a root extract and it is used as a sun-blocker , but it is highly fashionable too.
Nobody has marked this note useful
Critiques | Translate
aydindoruk (167) 2006-08-03 15:17
Poli orea Geineka kai portrait.
MichaelTrezzi (3368) 2006-08-31 12:44
Hello Savas, so beautiful face and smile, really natural beauty. Well seen. Just a shame of the sharpnes, however things like that usually happen at the most beautiful pictures. That's life. Thanks for sharing. Cheers, Michael
- Copyright: Savas Kazantzides (savask) (1891)
- Genre: People
- Medium: Color
- Date Taken: 2004-11-27
- Categories: Daily Life
- Exposure: f/5.6, 1/60 seconds
- More Photo Info: view
- Photo Version: Original Version, Workshop
- Theme(s): Children Portraits [view contributor(s)]
- Date Submitted: 2006-06-14 18:22