Karaweik boat in Kandawgyi lake directly east of Shwedagon Pagoda. The boat was built in 1970's and it was used as culture center, restaurant and weddings. Now, this is one of the tourist attactions in Yangon for buffet, culture dance and Karaoke.
Did level, saturation, noise remove and sharpness.
- Copyright: Way Sai (waysai) (607)
- Genre: Places
- Medium: Color
- Date Taken: 2002-11-15
- Categories: Architecture, Artwork
- Camera: Canon Digital D60, 28-135 f/3.5-5.6 IS
- Exposure: f/5.0, 3 seconds
- Details: Tripod: Yes
- More Photo Info: view
- Photo Version: Original Version
- Date Submitted: 2005-04-17 12:35