Another take on one of the lesser known of Yangon's many temples. A different perspective of the previous post. Taken with polarizer.
Nobody has marked this note useful
Critiques | Translate
avigur_11 (22031) 2012-09-17 17:24
Fantastic capture. Light was manged very smartly. Well done.
Curious_Eye (868) 2012-12-05 4:51
There are times and places where a well-captured detail is worth a thousands words. Congratulations on this simple, yet telling shot of the temple.
With best wishes,
- Copyright: Andy Valadka (grebe1) (302)
- Genre: Places
- Medium: Color
- Date Taken: 2012-09-16
- Categories: Architecture
- Camera: Nikon D300, 70-200mm f/2.8D G-AFS ED-IF
- Exposure: f/9.0, 1/1000 seconds
- More Photo Info: view
- Photo Version: Original Version
- Date Submitted: 2012-09-17 17:18