Yangon is an ancient city but a relatively newcomer to Myanmar history.It never played a major role in Myanmar history, not until the British made it the capital. In fact, its history is a reflection of the history of the Shwedagon itself.
Nobody has marked this note useful
Critiques | Translate
rgarrigus (0) 2009-04-08 23:06
I like the color and low POV in your image. The greenish interior lights really stand out against that red. I wonder if the overall composition might be stronger were that person on the left facing into the frame or perhaps positioned to the lower right? I sometimes have to wait for awhile for people to walk through the right parts of my image. In a pinch I use a stand in and ask my wife to play "ghost person" and walk through just the right part of the frame.
- Copyright: Mikael Morin (MiKa2000) (2432)
- Genre: Places
- Medium: Color
- Date Taken: 2009-01-25
- Categories: Daily Life, Ceremony, Architecture
- Camera: Nikon D200 with MB-D200, Nikon AF 10.5mm f/2.8G DX Fisheye
- Photo Version: Original Version
- Date Submitted: 2009-04-06 23:33