The young daughter of a banana vendor in Mawlamyaing's Market (Zeigyi.)
This market is a pleasure to stroll through and offers fantastic photo opportunities. People are open, friendly, curious and hospitable. Most of the action takes place before 9:00 am, so get there early if you plan to go.
From a Fuji Velvia slide scanned at 14-bit on Coolscan V ED and then processed (noise reduction, cropped and resampled) in Noise Ninja, Aperture and PSC3.
Nobody has marked this note useful
- Copyright: Mike Coburn (Tilapia) (176)
- Genre: People
- Medium: Color
- Date Taken: 2003-12-23
- Categories: Daily Life
- Camera: Canon Elan 2, Canon EF 28-105mm f3.5-4.5 USM II, Fuji Velvia 100P, Tiffen 58mm HAZE-1
- Exposure: f/7.0, 1/250 seconds
- More Photo Info: view
- Photo Version: Final Version, Original Version
- Date Submitted: 2008-10-25 11:07