During my stay in south west Myanmar I used to walk on the beach every evening to visit the tiny village of Ngwe Saung. Bad driving conditions on the streets forced the locals to use the beach too.
While I was dreaming like Johnny Head-in-the-Air an oxcart suddenly crossed my path. Two locals drove home to their village and straw, fishing nets were loaded on the cart.
Both villagers were looking quite tired and it seemed to me that both of them enjoyed the sundown the same as I did.
- Copyright: Manu GAIBER (maga84) (53)
- Genre: People
- Medium: Color
- Date Taken: 2012-01-26
- Categories: Daily Life
- Camera: Canon EOS 500D, Sigma 18-200 mm F/3.5-6.3 DC OS
- Exposure: f/11, 1/160 seconds
- More Photo Info: view
- Photo Version: Original Version
- Date Submitted: 2014-07-23 14:38