Another dusty bus journey awaits us. The old dilapidated bus will miraculously bring us to our destination within four to five hours.
The snack sellers sit gossiping while waiting for the bus to fill with passengers. The maize is delicious by the way!
Nobody has marked this note useful
Critiques | Translate
Spyder (245) 2014-07-23 8:47
I love this image, a world apart from our own over indulgent society.
Look at those smiles on the vendors, and although their produce is basic, it is so delightfully presented.
And the bus…….wow, you can even hang out of the windows, and I bet the doors stay open while on the road.
Thanks for sharing this gem with us.
- Copyright: Elaine springford (everlasting) (14361)
- Genre: People
- Medium: Color
- Date Taken: 2014-01-15
- Categories: Daily Life
- Camera: Nikon D7100, AF-S DX VR Nikkor 18-105mm f/3.5-5.6G ED, Digital RAW
- Exposure: f/8, 1/500 seconds
- More Photo Info: view
- Photo Version: Original Version
- Date Submitted: 2014-07-23 3:29