Novice monks at Shwe Yan Pyay Moanstery, at the entrance to Nyaung Shwe town.
Nobody has marked this note useful
Critiques | Translate
evaki (41) 2010-08-24 12:19
I wish it was up to them... Beautiful capture, thanks for sharing.
sayeed_rahman (6378) 2010-08-25 12:31
think a more careful framing and controlling the exposure and focus could have made a good photograph, it all looks too hurried to me martin..nice effort though
kinginexile (2598) 2010-09-29 21:24
I love your title.
Well, solving a bit of Burma's problem would be a good beginning! :-)))
- Copyright: Martin Rolin (mrolin) (133)
- Genre: People
- Medium: Color
- Date Taken: 2008-11-19
- Categories: Daily Life
- Camera: Canon EOS Rebel XTi, Sigma 18-200mm f3.5-6.3 DC OS, A-Data CF 16GB
- Exposure: f/6.3, 1/100 seconds
- More Photo Info: view
- Photo Version: Original Version
- Date Submitted: 2010-08-24 11:34