A stilt house on Inle Lake. These villages on the lake are the Burmese equivalent of Venice, I guess.
Taken from a dugout canoe while passing by.
Nobody has marked this note useful
Critiques | Translate
nibspics (358) 2006-08-31 11:55
sweet pic! Makes me think that a little side trip to Burma might be in order at some point next year. You have definately captured all the details in this frame to depict what the lifestyle would be like on the river.
PogoStick (510) 2006-09-07 23:19
Love the loneliness of this place. Looks like a really great place to smoke a thai stick and meet some locals. Great capture!
- Copyright: Matt Smith (beerlao75) (71)
- Genre: Places
- Medium: Color
- Date Taken: 2004-07-00
- Categories: Architecture
- Camera: Nikon EL2, Tokina 35-200mm f/3.5-5.6 ATX, Fuji 400 color
- Exposure: f/8, 1/125 seconds
- Photo Version: Original Version
- Date Submitted: 2006-08-31 11:43