Inle Lake was simply breathtaking and relaxing. The view of fishermen doing their daily work of fishing, the Burmese travelling from their floating houses on the lake to the main town was just part and parcel of life you can observe here.
Here, is a floating building which I'm not sure is a house or a restaurant which I shot from afar.
Nobody has marked this note useful
Critiques | Translate
jadesgran (5051) 2014-02-23 22:52
I like this picture a lot.
The buildings are the main subject which are nicely placed in the frame, and the background with soft images of mountains.
I would make the picture stronger by cropping the empty exspanse in the foreground.
- Copyright: Eugene Fu (eugenefu) (522)
- Genre: Places
- Medium: Color
- Date Taken: 2013-05-21
- Categories: Architecture
- Camera: Pentax K-r, Pentax SMC DAL f/4 - 5.6 50-200mm ED
- Exposure: f/5.6, 1/500 seconds
- More Photo Info: view
- Photo Version: Original Version
- Date Submitted: 2014-02-23 20:55